Contents Restoration (Personal Property Cleaning and restoring)
Fire, water and mold damage, along with natural disasters and accidents can occur at any time, often without warning. Once this happens, it can seem as though your prized possessions are ruined. We can clean much of your damaged personal property on-site with our state-of-the-art contents cleaning trailer. Not only can you watch the cleaning process, but also witness the care and respect we have for the process every step of the way.
As a licensed general contractor, we at Premiere Restoration are capable of not only cleaning up the damage but also of any necessary reconstruction. Our trained and experienced managers and technicians can properly handle water damage, mold damage, and fire damage, as well as reconstruction. When you call Premiere Restoration, you know that you are getting the greatest experience at the greatest value.
Key Elements of Contents Restoration
- Time: Regardless of disaster type, the most important element is TIME. The success of any restoration lies upon how quick the response is and how rapidly the process can be employed. Premiere Restoration has dispatchers on hand 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and 365 days per year. Our trained personnel will arrive quickly to assess and provide the best plan for protecting your contents.
- Accurate Assessment: Our first step upon arrival is to have our technicians assess the damage of your contents. Once a plan is formulated, we will convey that plan to you so you understand the process of contents restoration.
- Inventory of the items: An accurate inventory of all items will be taken to promise the safety and security of your property. We will make a detailed list of the items that are salvageable, complete with photos and traceable numbers to ensure that all items are returned to their original place. Sometimes items cannot be salvaged. In this instance, we will provide you with accurate documentation of each lost item so that you can forward this information to your insurance company for your final claim.
- Removal of Contents: All content items will be carefully removed to allow structural clean-up to proceed without delay. Our technicians will securely load all items in our trucks to be transported to our off-site cleaning facility.
- The Cleaning Process: When the items arrive, they will be carefully removed from the trucks and brought to our cleaning areas, where they will be decontaminated and restored to their pre-damaged state. We are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment such as drying rooms, deodorization rooms, specially-designed cleaning areas, ultrasonic cleaning systems, and many more. You will be pleased with the results!
- Replacing the Contents: When the cleaning and deodorizing process is complete, our technicians will match each item with the inventory list so all items are accounted for. Then each item will be packed safely for transport back to you.