Get a Quote
Commercial Air Purification
Did you know the World Health Organization ranks indoor air pollution as a leading environmental health problem? It is estimated that average person spends 90% of their day indoors. If your building does not have the proper indoor air ventilation or air quality, you could be exposing your employees to major health risks.
Importance of Indoor Air Quality
As a building manager, it’s important to consider indoor air quality, as bad air quality can dramatically impact the health of your occupants. Pollutants in the environment can spread throughout the building via the HVAC systems, which can have a terrible impact on the health of your occupants or employees.
Even the most well-run buildings can have periodic issues which can easily be corrected. When you work with a trained professional, you can identify the source of the pollutants and install technology to prevent them from becoming a problem in the future.
Factors that Affect Indoor Air Quality
Several factors that can affect the air quality of your building. We at Premiere Restoration will audit the following:
- HVAC design
- Maintenance and current operation of building ventilation systems
- Types of pollutants present in the building
- Current moisture and humidity levels
The steps you can take when addressing your indoor air quality is to
- identify the source of the pollutants
- take measures to dilute and remove those pollutants, and
- install filtration and purification systems to protect the building from future contamination.
Addressing all three of these areas will help you easily maintain the air quality in your building.